What does your future hold?
An MBA in India, U.S. & beyond.
Global | Cutting Edge | Affordable
MASTER’S DEGREE IN BUSINESS (MBA)
- Successful completion of all Proficiency Courses will lead to an MBA Degree awarded by Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP), U.S.A.
- IUP is accredited by AACSB International, the premier accrediting body for business programs worldwide
- Smaller class size ensuring high quality faculty-to-students and student-to-student interactions
- Classes taught by full-time Ph.D. faculty from IUP with extensive industry and research background
- Tuition Fee savings up to 50%
- Extensive internship program and industrial exposure
- State-of-the-art instructional facilities and Wi-Fi enabled campus (both at IUP & at PES)
- Option of taking additional electives / semester(s) in the U.S. or partner universities worldwide which include Germany, Macau, Finland, Mexico, U.K., etc.
- Student exchange to PES, India from the U.S. and other partner universities worldwide
- Specialization in Marketing, Finance & HR offered in India and option of specialization in 8 streams namely Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain Management, Professional Accounting, Information System, Global Business & Entrepreneurship in the U.S.
- Accelerated full-time program with a 1.5 year completion offer because of efficient scheduling of classes
- Students are eligible for CPT/OPT/H1B visa in U.S.
Prospective students with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (3 or 4 year degree – 1st class preferred) and a GMAT score 450 and above or MAT score 500 and above or PESSAT score 500 and above or CAT 50th percentile and above or GRE score 300 and above will be accepted.
Final year degree students are also eligible to apply. Candidates with work experience of 2.5 years and above or with extraordinary accomplishments (academic and extra-curricular) are eligible for scholarships.
Students who have finished their bachelor’s degree (3 or 4 year degree) as well as current final year degree students can apply with:
- All degree marks cards & Provisional degree certificates
- 2 academic letters of recommendation
- Official MAT/GMAT/CAT Scores
- 4 recent passport size and 4 stamp size photographs
- A one-page goal statement indicating your motivation for pursuing the PES-IUP MBA program
Selection will be based on group discussion & personal interview of all the candidates
All admissions are on a first come first served basis for qualified candidates
Call: +91 80 66186402/403/+91 8453536991 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My experiences in Bangalore were very positive as both a teaching experience as well as from a professional/personal perspective. I look forward to coming back again.
Dr. Stephen W. Osborne
This MBA program is well developed, well managed and well delivered.
Recommended for a serious student who wants to make a difference.
Dr. Maali H. Ashamalla
This AACSB accredited MBA program is brought to your environment. It is affordable and it does not require one to travel to the U.S. to get an American
Dr. John Orife
It is heartening to see that our efforts in the program & in the classroom are paying off.. Our students are getting excellent jobs in companies in both India & in the U.S.